“Home is where the love is”

Want to sponsor your beloved ones to live with you in Canada?

The Canadian government allows the sponsorship of member of Family Class:

  1. Parent/Grandparent
  2. Dependant child(ren)
  3. Adopted child(ren)/other family member (if the sponsor does not have any close relative in both Canada and other countries that you can sponsor)
  4. Spouse/common-law-partner/conjugal partner

with certain regulations and requirements. We are here to help with preparing the most completed appications for you.

Reach us today: Call +1 (778) 725-1071 or Email [email protected]